This Policy has been prepared in order to inform the users about the cookie usage principles of Secret İnformation
Secret İnformation Cookies
- It uses it to personalize the users’ website, mobile application and / or mobile site usage. This use;
- Cookies that save your password and keep your website / mobile application / mobile site session open continuously, thus saving you from the trouble of entering your password more than once on each visit, and
- It contains cookies that remember and recognize the user on subsequent visits to the website, mobile application and / or mobile site.
- Including determining how and from which devices users connect to the website, mobile application and / or mobile site, what content they view on the website / mobile application / mobile site, and how you use the website / mobile application / mobile site, such as the duration of the visit; uses the website, mobile application and / or mobile site to determine how the user uses it.
- It uses it for the purpose of presenting content and advertisements appropriate to the user’s interest, in other words, targeted advertising or promotion.
How does Secret İnformation use third-party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
DYG cookies also; search engines, DYG website, mobile application or mobile site and / or when you visit the websites where DYG advertises, it may use ads that you think may be of interest to you. For this purpose; uses information about your previous visits to the website, mobile application, mobile site and websites where DYG advertises, mobile application and / or mobile site in order to serve you specific advertisements. When serving these personalized advertisements, a unique third-party cookie may be placed in your browser so that DYG can recognize you. DYG is also Google, Inc. (“Google”) uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service. Google Analytics, cookies users website, uses the mobile application and / or mobile site to analyze with statistical information / reports. For more information on using Google Analytics (including opt-out options), you can visit:http://www.google.com/intl/tr/policies/privacy/#infocollect
In the mobile application, the SDK of the relevant application (Software Development Kit) is used instead of cookies. SDK information integrated into the Ntv mobile application is as follows.
How Can You Manage Cookies?
Depending on the type of your internet browser, you can use the following steps to obtain information about cookies and allow or deny them:
Google Chrome: You can allow or block cookies from the “Cookie” tab by clicking the “lock sign” or “i” letter in the “address section” of your browser.
Internet Explorer: Click the “Security” tab in the “Tool” or “Tools” section in the upper right corner of your browser and perform your cookie management as “allow” or “do not allow”.
Mozilla Firefox: Click on the “open menu” tab in the upper right corner of your browser. Click on the “Options” image to manage your cookies by using the “Privacy and Security” button.
For other browsers (such as opera, microsoft edge), you can check the help or support pages of the relevant browser.
Safari: You can choose the “safari” tab from the “Settings” section of your phone and provide all your cookie management from the “Privacy and Security” section.
Besides the above options; To have information about all cookies and for cookie management:
- You can visit “www.youronlinechoices.eu” , or
- You can use the “Privacy Badger” application
- For cookie or SDK management in mobile applications, you can follow the directions in the Privacy or Settings section of your device or download Lumen Privacy Monitor to your phone.
If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you may continue to use the website, mobile application and mobile site, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile application and mobile site, or your access may be limited. The situation in question may vary in mobile application.
Types of Cookies
Types of cookies according to the duration of use: Session cookies and persistent cookies are used on the website, mobile application and mobile site operated by DYG, depending on the duration of use. Session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard disk for a long time or indefinitely.
Cookie types according to the owner of the cookie or the party placing the cookie: “DYG cookies (first party cookies)” and “third party cookies” are used on the website operated by DYG, in the mobile application and on the mobile site . While DYG cookies are created by DYG, third party cookies are managed by third party companies with which we cooperate.
Types of cookies according to their purposes of use: According to the purpose of use on the website operated by DYG, mobile application and mobile site; technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting / advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used. By using these cookies DYG; It carries out statistical studies to determine the characteristics that distinguish its members from each other, divide the Members into large groups in order to make campaigns and advertisements in accordance with their preferences and preferences, and to determine spending habits such as average expenditure amount, age, gender, shopping categories, and mobile usage rate.
Information on cookies on DYG’s website is provided in the tables below:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be turned off in our systems. These are usually only set up to process your transactions. These processes include your service requests, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work.